Figlio di puttana Figlio di puttana

S-someone remembered.

Stone N' Deadfish II Stone N' Deadfish II

Simply art in its purest of forms.

The Silver Bowl The Silver Bowl

Accurate as fuck.

Dress Up Tomato Soup 2.0 Dress Up Tomato Soup 2.0

Truly a vision from the greatest minds of our world.

TastyPotion responds:

Indeed it is! :D

Samurai Asshole 2 Samurai Asshole 2

Great game, Ninja, but I remember doing some extra animation on this masterpiece. Why did you not contribute me?

CrazyRock responds:

Ahhhh

I Want Your Blood! I Want Your Blood!

Good Message and All

But I got to say, quizzes were never my thing. It probably would have been more interesting with another game tacked into it. A blood filled horror thing?

But yes, the quiz here, as said, is a good message. I can't really review a quiz so well. It's a quiz. However, it probably would have been better if, anytime you got a question wrong, it sent you to the question you got wrong and not the beginning. But all the information is nice.

Keep on rolling.

IceDragon64 responds:

Not your thing? Fair enough, each to their own. If you don't like quizzes then I see why you would hope for another game too.

Back to the beginning? I guess you didn't get far then, it only goes back to the beginning for the first 5/21 questions. I understand that some people find it irritating to go back to the beginning of each level, but that is what levels are for, just as in other computer games- so you feel a significant loss when you get one wrong, then a significant feeling of success when you get the next layer.

I have to say I am a little dissappointed that anyone would give this a 3/10- for a submission that is this complex and substantial, even if you don't like quizzes.
3/10 = 1.5/5 - a Blam score- is it that bad? Its got art, animation, pictures, music....No?

Thanks for reviewing anyway- we will keep rolling!

Newgrounds Chat Out Takes Newgrounds Chat Out Takes

Shows that ...

No matter if your a regular Newgrounder, mod, admin, or whatever. You still enjoy cock jokes and acting like a fool.

Your still, at heart, a newgrounder.

BBS banned? BBS banned?

Awesome.

I was banned, but I don't care. And this is THE shit! It's fits to the evilness that is the mods. And you of ALL poozy. Respect the dark king!

TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008 TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008

The Voice

You ARE the voice!

Soup Squad Soup Squad

We love you, Juicy. <3

The Adventures of Willie D The Adventures of Willie D

You know the Soups love your works, Willie.

WillieD891 responds:

The Narcissy Monster The Narcissy Monster

This is the type of artwork that should be placed in every art museum across the entire globe. In this piece, you can find many political and religious sayings.

I see one, it says that party systems only limit the growth of nations. For vote by party rather than by true belief. Which allows for slow process and actions.