All 5 art Reviews

Soup Squad Soup Squad

We love you, Juicy. <3

The Adventures of Willie D The Adventures of Willie D

You know the Soups love your works, Willie.

WillieD891 responds:

The Narcissy Monster The Narcissy Monster

This is the type of artwork that should be placed in every art museum across the entire globe. In this piece, you can find many political and religious sayings.

I see one, it says that party systems only limit the growth of nations. For vote by party rather than by true belief. Which allows for slow process and actions.

I-Bot I-Bot

Very Nice, Mindchamber

Excellent all the way around, and you make you look so nervous. Heh, you know, I expected him to look much different, based on his banner.

Also, I always thought I-Bot was Illustration-Bot, stupid me. Image-Bot makes more sense since A-Bot is Audio-Bot :P

Uberrashung! Uberrashung!

Spataculiar!

This is a down-right fuckin' excellent peice of work! Well drawn, perfectly shaded, colors in balance, and eve the angle is areat. I like your style man.

My only complaint, and it's not one, really, because this drawing can and will kick my ass from here to Jupiter, is that you gave Darnell a shotgun, rather than a flame thrower or something. I mean, he's a pyromaniac. But, that's probably why you gave him a cigarette, though.

Anyhow, keep up the fuckin' excellent work, bro.

TheShadling responds: