Dress Up Tomato Soup 2.0 Dress Up Tomato Soup 2.0

Truly a vision from the greatest minds of our world.

TastyPotion responds:

Indeed it is! :D

Samurai Asshole 2 Samurai Asshole 2

Great game, Ninja, but I remember doing some extra animation on this masterpiece. Why did you not contribute me?

CrazyRock responds:

Ahhhh

I Want Your Blood! I Want Your Blood!

Good Message and All

But I got to say, quizzes were never my thing. It probably would have been more interesting with another game tacked into it. A blood filled horror thing?

But yes, the quiz here, as said, is a good message. I can't really review a quiz so well. It's a quiz. However, it probably would have been better if, anytime you got a question wrong, it sent you to the question you got wrong and not the beginning. But all the information is nice.

Keep on rolling.

IceDragon64 responds:

Not your thing? Fair enough, each to their own. If you don't like quizzes then I see why you would hope for another game too.

Back to the beginning? I guess you didn't get far then, it only goes back to the beginning for the first 5/21 questions. I understand that some people find it irritating to go back to the beginning of each level, but that is what levels are for, just as in other computer games- so you feel a significant loss when you get one wrong, then a significant feeling of success when you get the next layer.

I have to say I am a little dissappointed that anyone would give this a 3/10- for a submission that is this complex and substantial, even if you don't like quizzes.
3/10 = 1.5/5 - a Blam score- is it that bad? Its got art, animation, pictures, music....No?

Thanks for reviewing anyway- we will keep rolling!

Dress up Jesus! Dress up Jesus!

Dress Ups Never been my thing

Still, I would recommend spending more time on the art, adding more options, ect. I think more dress ups work when you have the buttons that go through a list of clothing.

Also, what wonderful music.

BBS Awards 2010 BBS Awards 2010

First Year

First Year that I got to enjoy the BBS Awards. Anyhow, the flash seemed to be well put together, and the descriptions were rather comical. Glad to help you beta test it, EJR.

Oh, and look, I got a special thanks. :3

Congrats to the winners, and whatnot.

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

Wade Rhymes with Made

Nice little fun game. :P Simple, yet addictive. The music is fun too.

Maybe I just like hitting Tom and Wade with hammers.

But yeah, simple, only worth a 7/10.

Also, for those who can't figure out how to get Wade. Try this magical thing called Google.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Actually, wade rhymes with grenade.

One Chance One Chance

That Replay You Despise Is Needed

Look, I love the dark story, and I love the idea of only having one chance, but you got so many outcomes that these kiddies need a replay. Yeah, I seen the entire game by finding it on a different site. However, most of these kids aren't smart. I know my input won't make a difference, chances are good you won't even respond, but still.

Anyhow, the story was dark, gritty, and quite depressing, it sucked me in and wanted me to keep playing. The graphic choice was interesting, but it worked for this game. Music too fits.

However, there are some things that don't make sense - like how come that killer comes if you take one day off with your family, and not any other time. Also, what happened to your wife when you only Work? Did she kill herself? Did her cells get destroyed? Some of the story isn't explained so well, yeah.

But, it's still coolio. Anyhow, I know you ain't putting in the replay function, but for the sake of letting users see the whole game, it would be wise. I know you want to make it literally One Chance, but whatevs.

9/10.

Maxim 1 Maxim 1

Pico's school ...

Can't really judge this since there's hardly anything there. But you got a lot of grammatical errors, the music isn't the greatest, and overall it reminds me too much of Pico's school.

But be fun once you build on it.

Almogzxp responds:

i know that looks like picos school.
that just with less Violence and Curses.
and that is my first flash game.
If you just tell me what to improve,
I assure you that the game will be better next time.

Schizophrenic Mario Schizophrenic Mario

Trapped in a nightmare.

God. This was like a nightmare. Almost scary. So fucked up. Wow ... But not bad. Really, I felt like I was in a crazy fucking world. You did good there. Sound, endless spam of videos that looped, swiggly lines. Wow ...

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Problem

It's cool and all. But I came into a problem - I got kicked off the internet and had to reload the chat, when I tried to log in it said "Name is already take" I typed in the password and it just said "Error password is incorrect" - so ... can you help or something?