I've hardly been around.
Location not disclosed
Joined on 12/29/06
Posted by Dosensuppen - October 2nd, 2011
Alright. Well, as some of you older BBS regulars know, there are plenty of BBS Rules that are not official, meaning not really listed in the BBS Rules Page, but had a thread made about them. Over time, these threads sink way down to the bottom of the BBS, only to be dug up every few years or so later. New users will come in and may not see these rules, never know about them and wind up getting punished for "innocently" (note the quote) breaking them. So, I figured we should have a collective spot for these rules.
Get Edu-ma-cated on some of the rules, here. A topic started by Evark that was locked and designed to be bumped rarely for moderators to contribute some thoughts over the matter. I have, in fact, linked to particular posts in this thread as the "unofficial" rules.
Every-time an old thread like them gets brought to my attention, I shall update this newspost.
1. Do NOT put /thread in your post, unless you're the OP and wanting a mod to lock it.
2. Do NOT tell users to delete System32 on their computers.
3. Don't post useless images, like Picard Faceplam, and other memes.
4. Don't C-c-c-combobreak AND don't make chain post. The chain post one was a harsh rule I had to learn, myself.
5. Don't show off your bans, in the rules, but this DOES cover signatures, as well.
6. Complaining (Being highly uncivil and insulting) about a ban, even in a PM. Apparently, most think it only applies publicly in the BBS.
7. Ruining the mood. More description in this post.
8. Can't contribute, then don't post.
9. : DO NOT make death threats about the president of the United States. Don't even joke about it!
10. Rape her, cool story bro, and /caps are all bannable.
I would like more people, if I can not find any rules, to link me in the right direction.
Posted by Dosensuppen - September 21st, 2011
Been years since I watched Dragon Ball Z, I think I was like 11 last time I seen an episode (Well, I'm watching Kai). Forgot how awesome it was.
Well, useless post, like many. So watch this:
And this is the typical Newgrounds when a woman is posting on the BBS: