Worse Than a Rapist Worse Than a Rapist

Truly, this is art in the purest of form, deserves all five daily awards, frontpage, and Tom's praise.

Made in Six Hours Collab Made in Six Hours Collab

That Canned part was sexy as hell.

Little-Rena responds:

Yeah, funniest thing about that part, it was late, the wrong size was used for the stage and the GOD DAMN masking layers messed up my fla, so I spent like ages making it work! First day back and I already have to put in a small amount of effort to make these collabs work.

Figlio di puttana Figlio di puttana

S-someone remembered.

Newgrounds Sim 2017 (beta V0.1.9) Newgrounds Sim 2017 (beta V0.1.9)

I definitely appreciate the effort, but there's quite a few issues. Some things behind the scenes, but I feel the biggest problem is the graphics and general lack of animation. Then there's the BBS posts which overcomplicate the animation a bit.

Part of the appeal of NG Sim was the simplicity of it while keeping the graphical environment realistic enough and pleasant.

This isn't a flash game, I don't think. So I don't know how much flexibility you have. I would probably recommend designing the graphics a bit more realistic.

I once made a Windows 98 environment in Flash, all done by hand. There's definitely an ability to create visually appealing graphics that would be suitable for this game.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

The art definitely needs an overhaul. Thanks for the review!

Dress Up Tomato Soup 2.0 Dress Up Tomato Soup 2.0

Truly a vision from the greatest minds of our world.

TastyPotion responds:

Indeed it is! :D

Samurai Asshole 2 Samurai Asshole 2

Great game, Ninja, but I remember doing some extra animation on this masterpiece. Why did you not contribute me?

CrazyRock responds:

Ahhhh

Newgrounds Chat Out Takes Newgrounds Chat Out Takes

Shows that ...

No matter if your a regular Newgrounder, mod, admin, or whatever. You still enjoy cock jokes and acting like a fool.

Your still, at heart, a newgrounder.

BBS banned? BBS banned?

Awesome.

I was banned, but I don't care. And this is THE shit! It's fits to the evilness that is the mods. And you of ALL poozy. Respect the dark king!

TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008 TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008

The Voice

You ARE the voice!

Soup Squad Soup Squad

We love you, Juicy. <3

The Adventures of Willie D The Adventures of Willie D

You know the Soups love your works, Willie.

WillieD891 responds:

The Narcissy Monster The Narcissy Monster

This is the type of artwork that should be placed in every art museum across the entire globe. In this piece, you can find many political and religious sayings.

I see one, it says that party systems only limit the growth of nations. For vote by party rather than by true belief. Which allows for slow process and actions.